Cortland Regional Medical Center is proud to welcome urology expert, Dr.
Mahmoud Chehab to our specialty team. Using a compassionate and personalized
approach, Dr. Chehab offers his patients the latest in diagnostic, care,
and treatment options for many common (and not-so-common) urologic conditions
in both men and women.
Dr. Chehab performs a wide array of medicinal, non-invasive, therapeutic
and surgical procedures for the following urologic disorders:
- Decreased urinary sphincter functionality
- Overactive bladder, urinary incontinence, and leakage
- Kidney stone removal
- Pelvic floor weakness and pelvic organ prolapse
- Prostate enlargement
- Penile rehabilitation following prostate surgery
- Urinary obstruction
- Urologic cancers including bladder, kidney, penile, prostate and testicular cancer
Through our partnership with Upstate Urology, Dr. Chehab provides convenient
access to urologic care on the Cortland Regional Medical Center campus
with access to more advanced robotic technologies at nearby Upstate Medical
Call 607-428-5757 to make your appointment today.