Supporting Patient Independence
For anyone of us accustomed to living independently, having to rely on
health care, even in our homes, can be stressful and emotionally challenging.
Cortland Regional Home Care offers a coordinated network of health and
social services available to guide patients and their families through
the many aspects of aging, disability, and illness.
Our goal is to provide disabled, chronically ill, and elderly persons with
the care necessary to safely remain at home. We understand that each patient
has specific healthcare needs. Whether the service is short term after
a recent hospitalization or long term due to chronic illness, CRMC Home
Care is tailored to meet the individual’s needs.
Our program is holistic – combining medical rehabilitation, social,
and environmental treatment.
- Nursing Care
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Social Work
- Respiratory Care
- Home Health & Personal Care Aides
- Medical Supplies
- Transportation Assistance
- Phillips® Lifeline
- Palliative Care
- Recent hospitalization or change in condition resulting in homebound status
- Referral from a Physician, Managed Medicaid Organization (MMO) or Managed
Long Term Care Organization (MLTC)
- A family member, caregiver or responsible adult must be willing to be able
to provide necessary support when required
- Medicaid participants also need approval from an MCO or MLTC.
All fees for services are based on the cost necessary to provide that service.
Fees are typically covered by the following:
- Private Insurance
- Private Pay
For more information, please call Home Care Services at 607-756-3646.