Supporting Patient Independence
For anyone of us accustomed to living independently, having to rely on health care, even in our homes, can be stressful and emotionally challenging. CRMC Home Care offers a coordinated network of health and social services available to guide patients and their families through the many aspects of aging, disability and illness.
Our goal is to provide disabled, chronically ill, and elderly persons with the care necessary to safely remain at home. We understand that each patient has specific healthcare needs. Whether the service is short term after a recent hospitalization or long term due to chronic illness, CRMC Home Care is tailored to meet the individual’s needs.
Our program is holistic – combining medical rehabilitation, social, and environmental treatment.
- Nursing Care
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Social Work
- Respiratory Care
- Home Health & Personal Care Aides
- Medical Supplies
- Transportation Assistance
- Phillips® Lifeline
- Palliative Care
- Recent hospitalization or change in condition resulting in homebound status
- Referral from a Physician, Managed Medicaid Organization (MMO) or Managed Long Term Care Organization (MLTC)
- A family member, caregiver or responsible adult must be willing to be able to provide necessary support when required
- Medicaid participants also need approval from an MCO or MLTC.
All fees for services are based on the cost necessary to provide that service. Usually fees are covered by the following:
- Private Insurance
- Private Pay
For more information, please call CRMC Home Care Services at (607) 756-3646.
Please take a look at our online brochure.