Cortland Memorial Foundation
Cortland Memorial Foundation, established in 1978, exists to support Cortland Regional Medical Center's effort to continue to expand services, develop new programs and bring leading edge medical technology and treatments to the people of Cortland and the surrounding communities. Through the generous support of our donors, the Foundation works to guarantee quality healthcare remains close to home.
The Foundation supports the Cortland Regional Medical Center as an independent organization with a separate board of directors. Cortland Memorial Foundation is a tax-exempt corporation pursuant to Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Gifts to the Foundation are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. The Cortland community continues to provide strong financial support to Cortland Regional Medical Center. To learn more, please read our 2015 Donor Report
At one time or another, we seek medical treatment for ourselves or a loved one. We all want and deserve the best healthcare available when we need it. At Cortland Regional Medical Center, we are fortunate to have a strong, not-for-profit hospital with skilled clinicians who deliver care with compassion. Since 1891, Cortland Regional Medical Center has been the foundation of healthcare in Cortland County. Your gifts, large or small and combined with others, make an important contribution to CRMC's effort to maintain the "margin of excellence" our patients have come to expect for today and tomorrow's generations.
How Can I Help?
As a friend of Cortland Memorial Foundation you have the opportunity to touch the lives of generations to come. With your help, we will continue the tradition of excellence that keeps Cortland Regional Medical Center growing strong as the Center of Your Care.
- If you would like to support the Foundation and Medical Center family, you may do so in several ways:
- Make a "Grateful Patient" gift in appreciation for care you or a loved one has received. Give now online...
- Make a donation to memorialize or commemorate an individual, family or group. Give now online...
- Make a contribution of $250 or more annually and earn membership in a group of donors recognized as The Higgins Society. Read more…
- Join donors who have made an investment in the future of healthcare through a planned gift as a member of the Charles Gibson Legacy Society. Read more…
- Download the Golf Classic Registration Form to participate and learn more about the event.
- Learn more about the Harvest of Gold fundraising event and download the Harvest of Gold Sponsor and Ticket Form that includes sponsorship and ticket information.
- Become an event sponsor of the Golf Classic Tournament.
- Make a corporate gift on behalf of your business.
- Make a gift of appreciated assets.
Did you know there are creative ways to support CMF while making thoughtful future plans for yourself and your loved ones at the same time? Planned giving provides that option. Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and CMF. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
- Learn more about Planned Giving with Cortland Memorial Foundation.
Invitation to Contact
For more information on giving opportunities, please contact the Foundation office at 607.756.3757 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may make your tax deductible gift online or mail directly to:
Cortland Memorial Foundation, Inc.
134 Homer Avenue
Cortland, NY 13045
Give the gift of good health to your family, friends and neighbors. Support for Cortland Memorial Foundation means support for Cortland Regional Medical Center—keeping it The Center of Your Care!