Volunteering at Cortland Regional gives you the opportunity to enhance your life while helping the lives of others in the community. We will match you to a volunteer position that best utilizes your talents and interests. The result is a rewarding volunteer experience for both you and the people with whom you work. The following are just a few of the volunteer opportunities here at Cortland Regional:
- Auxiliary volunteers work in various areas of Cortland Regional, performing important tasks that support the day-to-day operations of the hospital.
- Volunteer greeters are on duty in the operating waiting rooms, and the Emergency Department reception area. These volunteers are on hand to help with communications, making sure that patients and their families are kept up to date on their loved ones' status and treatment.
- Registration volunteers greet and coordinate patients upon their arrival for outpatient services and outpatient surgery.
- Transport volunteers assist staff with patient transport.
- CRMC Coffee & Gift shop volunteers - each week 70 volunteers are needed to serve as wait staff and cashiers.
At Cortland Regional, we truly appreciate the gift of your time and energy. So when scheduling your volunteer times, we are flexible and work around your availability. The typical volunteer shift is 3-4 hours, once a week, on a regular basis.
Join Our Team
We are eager to shape a volunteer program around your interests and abilities. To get started, please fill out a Volunteer Application
Cortland Regional Medical Center, Volunteer Office
134 Homer Avenue
Cortland, NY 13045
Once we have reviewed your application, you will be invited to an orientation and then go through health clearance.
Contact the volunteer office at (607) 756-3555.